Do you struggle with your confidence and beauty?
Are you a leader who would like to have more personal power and presence?
Would you like to effortlessly attract personal and professional relationships?
Then Art of Feminine Presence is for YOU!
What is the mysterious force that has us looking at a woman and saying “Whatever she’s having… I want that”.
It’s not because she’s got millions in the bank, it’s not because her relationship is perfect, it’s not because she has it all together, there’s something more, deeper…. something coming from within.
During The Art of Feminine Presence™ weekly classes and intensives you will:
- Develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the attention they want: personally and professionally.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality and feel more safe and at ease with receiving attention.
- Access the most attractive force you have within yourself – your feminine essence.
- Learn a powerful moving meditation that easily accesses profound states of peace and joy, even on the toughest of days.
- Experience more passion in your life - particularly their love life.
- Learn to follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more confident, healthy, and radiant when they walk into a room.
- Tap into an endless source of creative power.
The Body of Work
The classes/intensives consist of 3 main components, which are described below.
1) The 44 Practices
There are 44 unique practices. In each class you will explore and embody one of these. In a 1-day or weekend intensive there will be time to explore and embody a lot more. The practices include:
* Physical movements that cultivate feminine energy.
* Body awareness practices that help women “be at home” in their bodies—no matter what stress is occurring around them.
* Energetic practices that spark an instant expansion of a woman’s personal presence and radiance. * Deep questioning of how we relate to our femininity, sensuality and sexuality.
2) The Feminine Presence Meditation™
This meditative movement practice is an integral part of this work that is done every class because it supports you: * To move feminine energy through your body: the meditation is slow, sensual, and devotional.
* To follow the pleasure and joy inside your body: how much pleasure can you move and contain in your body before dissipating it?
* To heal the split between the energy of your heart and your sexuality: Feel your heart and womb communicate with each other so you make more healthy choices in relationships and are more fed by both these power centers.
* To let go and surrender into living a more expanded and joyful life: trust and follow the energy that wants to move you. * To not let self-consciousness and fear stop you, and to not let performer-consciousness drain you by always feeling you need to be “on.” This promotes deep rest at the same time as being deeply invigorating.
3) Safe Witnessing
A powerful, feminine woman is comfortable with attention directed towards her. Many women are starving for healthy attention. Many of the practices are witnessed by another woman or the entire group in a safe and supportive way. This is often the only way a woman can receive honest, valuable feedback as to how she is perceived. This challenges many women at first, but once they discover the ways to let go of self-consciousness, it is the most healing and empowering part of the class.