Today, most women have big bags with all the “can’t live without necessities”. These items have been their security blanket. These gigantic bags full of everything stuffs are definitely considered by women as their home away from home. They always anticipate all the things they might need or their loved ones’ need. These women want to be prepared all the time.
Some women bring the items in their bags that they can’t live their house because they see these things as their inspirations. They consider these things as fun fashionable choices for personal use.
1. Smart phone – The new technology today attributed in the use of cell phones or smart phones as a necessity. You can now reach your family, friends, business partners and guests by just a text message or call away. There are many designs to choose from depending on the way you want to use it.
2. Wallet – The wallet or purse is a safe thing where women keep their credit cards, identification cards and money.
3. Small notebook and pen – These two are essential items for note takings. These are very ideal for taking down notes.
4. Mints or gum – This is an aid to freshen up. It can be an option to have a mint or a gum to keep you awake and alert.
5. Hand sanitizer – It is always a good idea to have a hand sanitizer inside you bag. On an average day, you normally touch anything like dirty doorknobs and dirty table. You are not sure if the things you touched are clean. This is the reason why you need to have a hand sanitizer for protection and prevention of illness most especially on the flu and cold season. The hand sanitizer will act as alchohol and moisturizer as well.
6. Sunglasses – This is a hand bag essential for most women. Sunglasses can create a focal point for an outfit. It can even conceal a tired face.
7. Lip gloss or lip balm – People admire Angelina Jolie for having pouty lips. Most women bring lip glosses or lip balm inside their bags in order for their lips to add color and also protection for chapped lips.
Other things women have inside their bags are: mp3 player, earphones, bobby pins, house or car keys, pepper spray, hand cream or hand lotion, foundation, powder, mirror, blush and lipstick. As much as possible, women should limit the things inside their bags.
About Biba Pedron:Style-maven and brand strategist, Biba’s chief objective is to aid women entrepreneurs in growing their business by merging solid business strategies with their own personal style. Biba has always acknowledged that the number one marketing tool is the way you look, as it is the first thing people see upon first meeting you. For more tips for successful business and personal style needs with Biba’s French twist, download her Free ebook "Top 10 Must-haves For Successful Business in Style" at http://yourbusinessinstyle.com